Increase your call response with 1800 Numbers
If you want to boost your business profile as well as increasing your call response, a 1800 number is for you. With customers able to call you free of charge from any landline in Australia, your virtual number is a convenient, central point of contact.
Your Zintel 1800 number solution includes a complete range of answering, forwarding, routing and distribution features to manage your calls.
All about 1800 numbers
Transfer existing number
We take the hassle out of switching your number!
- Free bill analysis on your current rates
- Customised plan
- Setup your call features
- No porting, switching or setup fees
1800 Numbers at a glance
1800 numbers offer your customers the luxury of calling you free of charge from a landline, wherever you or they happen to be in Australia.
Perfect for the expanding business, these virtual and portable numbers can be carried with you across the country, and used in other states – or additional offices – with no extra charge or reconnection fee. Zintel’s wide-ranging call management features can turn your 1800 number into the ultimate telecommunication tool.
How can 1800 numbers help your business?
- They provide greater flexibility and portability than a landline
- They project a professional business image
- Customers are able to call you free of charge from a landline
- Direct calls to any mobile, landline or answering service of your choosing
- They allow tailored, comprehensive solutions for managing your phone traffic
"Zintel goes well above
and beyond any level
of customer service
I've ever experienced -
and I've managed
teams for 6 years. "
Did you know? Difference between 1800 and 1300 numbers
The main difference between a 1800 number and a 1300 number is how the call charges work for the caller. A call to a 1800 number made from a landline within Australia will be free for the caller, while a call to a 1300 number from a landline within Australia will cost approximately $0.40. Calls made to 1800 and 1300 numbers from mobiles will be charged to the caller at a rate determined by their mobile phone carrier.
What are the key benefits of a 1800 number?
- Toll free charges: Customers call you free of charge from any landline in Australia
- Professional image: Make your business look bigger and raise its national profile
- Stand out from the crowd: A virtual number sets you apart from your competitors
- Be memorable: 1800 numbers are easier for your customers to remember
- Revolutionise your phones: Build in a complete range of Zintel call management features
- Select a number that suits: Choose from Zintel’s wide selection of available numbers
- Add a phone name: Select an appealing phone word to optimise your 1800 number
- Be mobile: Take your number with you if you move or add interstate offices
- Streamline marketing campaigns: Use a suite of 1800 numbers for different ad campaigns
- Total flexibility: Direct 1800 number to mobile or landline of your choice
Choosing the right 1800 number for your business
- Keep it simple: Select from a wide range of random numbers with call management options
- Make it snappy: Add a phone word to your 1800 number for instant brand identity
- Pattern your numbers: Choose 1800 number with neat numerical sequence eg 1800 488 488
- Streamline ad campaigns: Use a suite of 1800 numbers with dedicated number for each campaign
How can your business take advantage of a 1800 number phone name ?
- No-one ever remembered Ray’s old mobile number printed on the side of his glazier’s van. A 1800 phone name has changed all that, with customers catching 1800 TOP GLASS even if they only get a glimpse as his van goes around the corner. Greater memorability and free calls have seen a significant increase in Ray’s call volume and customer base.
- Matt always wanted to advertise on his local radio station but his phone number was impossible for listeners to remember without writing it down. Now his audience includes all those listeners stuck in traffic jams at peak hour with 1800 KING PLUMBER, instantly memorable without a notepad. Combined with Zintel’s call announce and voice-to-email, Matt has revolutionised his business practice.
- Word of mouth referrals have doubled for Cynthia’s fresh flower business, with customers in her small country town flocking to her shop. She’s beaten the other two more established florists in town through clever marketing of her phone name: 1800 BLOOMS. Customers pass it on at community events and when chatting to friends, and they love being able to call such a memorable number free of charge.
Call Management features
Zintel’s 12 call management features will help you answer and route all your business
calls wherever you are – Office, Home or Travelling
Prevents missed calls so you will never miss a customer or sales call again
Respond quickly to key calls with voicemails recorded and emailed to you as audio files
Answer your business calls on your mobile or landline wherever you are
Tell your staff who is calling based on the number the caller has dialled
Send callers to the right place based on originating call's state and territory
View call activities that are logged including call date, time and duration
Record your inbound calls and review them anytime to improve your business
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on time of day
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on the day of the week
Give callers what they want. Let them select where they want to be routed
Optimise your call centres by splitting incoming calls based on rules you define
Restricted Call Access
Protect your staff’s time by specifying which callers can reach your business
Compare your options
A 1800 number has totally changed the way Geoff’s IT business operates. Use of a virtual number has widened his catchment area Australia-wide, and his call volumes have increased, with customers attracted by the toll free number. He’s now in the process of setting up a Brisbane office to complement his existing Sydney one, and he’s able to use the same 1800 number for both business premises.
Zintel’s state-of-the-art call management functions have given his company a truly professional appearance, with call, state, time and day routing combining with voice-to-email for a comprehensive phone solution.
Here’s a look at how easy it can be
1.Choose a Number
A customer dials your
toll free or local
greets customers with a
Zintel routes your call - to
your mobile, your
voicemail, colleagues, etc.
We convert the
message to audio and
send it to your email