Never miss another call again with a backup number
Stay on top of customer service with call overflow, a standard feature of your Zintel phone plan. Call overflow routes calls away from a busy or overcrowded line and directs them to a secondary number, ensuring calls are answered at all times. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing individual or multiple numbers to catch your vital calls.
How call overflow can enhance your business and make you more efficient
- Never miss a call again with a wealth of overflow and routing options
- Ease the burden on overcrowded phone lines at peak call times
- Direct calls to single or multiple numbers specifying time, day or sequence
- Forward overflow calls to mobile, voicemail or live answering service
- Increase customer satisfaction and boost your customer base
Call Overflow in action
Let colleagues share the load.
Tara has taken the stress out of her peak call time just before close of business.
She now uses call overflow to catch excess calls on two of her colleagues’ phone extensions.
Catch calls while out and about.
Graham enjoys the flexibility of being able to catch excess calls when he’s out of the office.
When the office phone gets overloaded, he receives calls on his nominated mobile wherever he happens to be.
Get creative with inbound calls.
Joy now has plenty of options to catch banked-up calls with call overflow.
This means she can choose whether to divert calls to her mobile, live answering service or work colleagues – including multiple numbers if necessary.