Route callers based on their state or territory
Streamline your company operations with Zintel’s state routing feature, allowing callers to be forwarded to the appropriate location based on their state or territory. Divert them to the nearest company premises, or choose which employees will handle calls originating in different states. This inbuilt Zintel feature adds real flexibility to your virtual number.
How state routing can enhance your business and make you more efficient
- Save time by diverting callers to the right location first go
- Avoid complicated mix-ups by matching the call to the right location
- Streamline inbound call reception for both your company and your customers
- Spread staff workload by choosing which employee or department takes state-based calls
- Boost your marketing campaigns by separating inbound call locations and state-based datar.
State Routing in action
Market more effectively.
Melissa was tired of running nationwide campaigns which failed to show clearly where calls originated.
Using Zintel’s state routing, it was far easier to divert calls to the correct state office and track call traffic for effective data analysis.
Have happier customers.
Chris routinely had to deal with annoyed customers who got put through to the wrong state branch office.
Now using Zintel’s state routing, calls are accurately directed first time and customers get to speak to the employees and departments who can help them.
Have more productive staff.
Tim found that his staff were in a constant muddle, taking general calls from across four states.
Zintel’s state routing enabled him to divert Queensland, NSW, Victorian and Tasmanian calls to four separate employees, with each being able to concentrate exclusively on callers from a single state.