Get the competitive edge with Phone Words
Transfer existing number
We take the hassle out of switching your number!
- Free bill analysis on your current rates
- Customised plan
- Setup your call features
- No porting, switching or setup fees
Phone words at a glance
The great thing about Zintel’s phone words is the comprehensive call management features you can add to exploit the full potential of your smart number.
What are they?
- Phone words are 13, 1300 or 1800 numbers followed by a word describing the business
- The word is spelled out through the alphanumeric keypad on a mobile or landline handset
- Phone words vary in price depending on how popular the word is
- Phone words can have a memorable numeric pattern as well
- Phone words are an excellent business marketing tool
"Having a smart 1300
number has provided a
point which is essential
to running our busy
Services Pty Ltd
Know the facts
- Be remembered. Phone words are 5.5 times more memorable than standard numbers.
- Increase call volume. More people call phone words and recommend them to others.
- Be mobile. One glimpse of your van is enough to memorise your phone word.
- Boost your brand. Phone words consistently identify your brand across offices, states and adverts.
- Look professional. Phone words imply a business that is big, established and smart.
What you get
- Choose from a large pool of available phone words starting with 13, 1300, or 1800 numbers
- Zintel will ensure you own the smart number, and will never lease it back to you
- Included call minutes to both local landlines and mobiles
- 12 free standard features to help you manage your business calls
Why choose Zintel?
- 24/7 Australian-based fault service
- Australian-based customer service
- Add or remove services and features at any time
- Zintel uses Tier 1 network services for maximum reliability
- 24/7 access to the customer portal for account management and billing
- No contracts, cancellation fees, set-up fees or porting fees
What it costs?
What are the costs in securing a phone word?
Because phone words are highly sought after by companies, they are a more expensive form of phone number. They provide a terrific return on investment, however, because they are so easy for customers to remember and pass on to others. This provides an ongoing form of marketing, which builds your brand every time a customer rings the number. Cost depends on availability, popularity and memorability of the phone word requested. Zintel gives free and friendly advice to help you choose the best phone word for your business needs.
Should you lease or buy a phone word?
Business owners are often confused about whether to lease or buy their phone word. At Zintel, we keep it simple, affordable and 100% transparent. Unlike other operators, we never buy the phone word ourselves and lease it to you at exorbitant prices. You get to own the number yourself, every time, free of charge.
What are the costs once you secure your phone word?
- You own the number: You get to keep your number, even if you leave
- Convenient: Switching from another provider is easy
- Flexible: Enjoy month-to-month billing (no long-term commitment)
- Risk free: No contract, no obligation
Why choose a phone word number?
- Boost your brand every time a customer dials your phone word
- A phone word is up to 5.5 times more memorable than a number
- Customise your phone word with a name unique to your business
- Be recalled at a glance when you or your customers are on the move
- Get increased word of mouth referrals from a snappy phone word
- Use the same phone word across numerous locations
- Bring consistency to multiple ad campaigns across different platforms
- Let call reporting analyse your phone traffic by time and location
- Power-pack your phone word with Zintel’s call management features
- Improve Google rankings with a phone name doubling as a keyword
Choosing the best phone word for your business
- Find a punchy phone word which incorporates or abbreviates your business name
- Choose a phone word based on your product, service, trade or industry
- Add your phone word to a 1300, 1800 or 13 number along with call management features
- Choose a phone word which suits your budget, with most popular words attracting highest charge
- 13 phone words are premium numbers with government fees payable
Michael runs a medium-sized printing business with offices in both Melbourne and Sydney. He uses a 1300 phone word which covers both offices, and ensures his customers can call him from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. 1300 PRINT IT is highly memorable and easy for his clients to both remember and pass on to others.
His offices use the same customised greeting, with state-based routing to divert calls to the most suitable office. Call recording means he can monitor the way his staff members handle calls, and improve customer service where necessary.
Call Management features
Zintel’s 12 call management features will help you answer and route all your business
calls wherever you are – Office, Home or Travelling
Prevents missed calls so you will never miss a customer or sales call again
Respond quickly to key calls with voicemails recorded and emailed to you as audio files
Answer your business calls on your mobile or landline wherever you are
Tell your staff who is calling based on the number the caller has dialled
Send callers to the right place based on originating call's state and territory
View call activities that are logged including call date, time and duration
Record your inbound calls and review them anytime to improve your business
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on time of day
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on the day of the week
Give callers what they want. Let them select where they want to be routed
Optimise your call centres by splitting incoming calls based on rules you define
Restricted Call Access
Protect your staff’s time by specifying which callers can reach your business
Compare your options
Here’s a look at how easy it can be
1.Choose a Number
A customer dials your
toll free or local
greets customers with a
Zintel routes your call - to
your mobile, your
voicemail, colleagues, etc.
We convert the
message to audio and
send it to your email