Your Zintel solution is so much more than a virtual toll-free number. It’s a full-service cloud-based business phone system that answers, routes and professionally manages your business calls and voicemails.
With Zintel, you can project a big business image, be more responsive to prospects and customers, and get more done.
All about 1300 numbers
Learn about why a 1300 number would be right for your business
Transfer existing number
We take the hassle out of switching your number!
- Free bill analysis on your current rates
- Customised plan
- Setup your call features
- No porting, switching or setup fees
1300 Numbers at a glance
How can 1300 numbers work for your business?
- Direct incoming calls to any landline or mobile of your choosing
- Use your existing numbers to dial out
- Consolidate all existing numbers into one virtual 1300 number
- Add in a complete range of call management and routing options
"Maicom needed a
professional and easy
way to be found nationally
and the implementation
of a Zintel 1300 solution
is exactly what was
What you get
- Choose from a large pool of available 1300 numbers for your business
- Option to get a 1300 phone word which spells your business name or a related term
- Included call minutes to both landlines and mobiles
- 12 free standard features to help you manage your business calls
Why choose Zintel?
- 24/7 Australian-based fault service
- Australian-based customer service
- Add or remove services and features at any time
- Zintel uses Tier 1 network services for maximum reliability
- 24/7 access to the customer portal for account management and billing
- No contracts, cancellation fees, set-up fees or porting fees
What are the key benefits of a 1300 number?
- Increased reach: Encourage customers Australia-wide to call for the cost of a local call
- Professional image: Give your small business the look of a large, established company
- Mobility: Take your 1300 number with you wherever you move in Australia
- Add offices: Use your 1300 number at any number of different premises
- Virtual ease: Slip your 1300 number over any existing landline
- Divert calls: Divert calls to any mobile or selected number at will
- Add phone words: Choose a phone word from our wide selection to add to your 1300 number
- Complete call management: Add our smart range of call management features
- Voice to email: Choose to have audio voicemails sent to multiple emails of your choosing
- Number for life: Keep the same number for the life of your business
Choosing the right 1300 number for your business
Want a snappy phone name your customers can remember?
Phone words are the best kind of 1300 numbers for anyone wanting brand identity for their business.
Want a number with clever numerical sequence?
Choose a 1300 number with neat patterning which is easy for your customers to recall – 1300 336 699 for instance.
Want two linked 1300 numbers?
If you’re after a pair of numbers, it’s useful to have them almost the same bar one or two digits – for example 1300 733 122 and 1300 733 133.
Why is it important to choose the right number?
Your future marketing campaigns and business branding rest on selecting the right 1300 number for your needs. Ask our customer support team for help – they’re always pleased to discuss the options.
The benefits of a 1300 phone name
- Boost your brand every time a customer dials your 1300 phone name
- Make your 1300 phone name up to 5.5 times more memorable than a number
- Customise your 1300 phone name with a word unique to your business
- Be recalled at a glance
- Get increased word of mouth referrals from a snappy phone name
How can your business take advantage of a 1300 phone name?
Choose from a large pool of available 1300 numbers for your business
Option to get a 1300 phone word which spells your business name or a related term
Included call minutes to both landlines and mobiles
12 free standard features to help you manage your business calls
Call Management features
Zintel’s 12 call management features will help you answer and route all your business
calls wherever you are – Office, Home or Travelling
Prevents missed calls so you will never miss a customer or sales call again
Respond quickly to key calls with voicemails recorded and emailed to you as audio files
Answer your business calls on your mobile or landline wherever you are
Tell your staff who is calling based on the number the caller has dialled
Send callers to the right place based on originating call's state and territory
View call activities that are logged including call date, time and duration
Record your inbound calls and review them anytime to improve your business
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on time of day
Maximise your resources by directing calls based on the day of the week
Give callers what they want. Let them select where they want to be routed
Optimise your call centres by splitting incoming calls based on rules you define
Restricted Call Access
Protect your staff’s time by specifying which callers can reach your business
Graham has transformed his electrical company with the addition of a 1300 number. He’s gained a professional profile, and his customers can contact him easily for the cost of a local call – wherever they happen to be in Australia. As well as increasing the status and reach of his company, he can consolidate his Melbourne and Sydney offices under one, easy-to-remember 1300 number.
He’s also chosen to add in a range of other state-of-the-art features including call whisper, state-based routing – directing the call to the nearest location – and voice-to-email for after hours contact.
Compare your options
Zintel offers a wide range of call plans compatible with your 1300 number. You can rest assured our plans are easy to understand and simple without any surprises!
Here’s a look at how easy it can be
1.Choose a Number
A customer dials your
toll free or local
greets customers with a
Zintel routes your call - to
your mobile, your
voicemail, colleagues, etc.
We convert the
message to audio and
send it to your email