Welcome Home Zintel. We're here... and we're ready. View Announcement

Percentage Call Splaying

Split incoming calls and
optimise sales and service

Capture more opportunities with more ways to pick up every call
Distribute your calls based on a pre-set ratio across multiple answer points
Provide better customer service with tools to help you answer every call

To use this feature, you will need to have or buy an Zintel number.

What is Percentage Call Splaying?

Decide how you distribute calls to your team

A really powerful tool for call centres, Zintel’s Percentage Call Splaying is a feature that allows you to split your inbound calls any way you choose. You can also distribute leads to sales teams the way you prefer. For example, a bigger portion of leads going to more senior sales reps while less leads go to the more junior ones to maximise your conversion rates.
Or you can alternatively, have 60% of your calls coming to your call centre and the remaining 40% routed to your internal staff. 
Small businesses and contractors benefit too. You can create rules to divert calls to your mobile, a business partner or colleague, or a portion to your Virtual Receptionist.  

Why use Percentage Call Splaying?

The flexibility you need to manage your calls effectively

Efficiently distribute the workload

You can use Percentage Call Splaying to distribute work evenly amongst agents or break down your distribution plan into different portions depending on agent experience levels.

Easily manage busier periods

Redirect part of the calls to a Virtual Receptionist or call centre to help you answer the extra calls at busier times of the year such as Christmas or just after a marketing campaign.

Split calls upon performance

You can either use Percentage Call Splaying to distribute sales leads evenly amongst agents or break down your distribution plan into different portions depending on team performance.

How does it work?

Distribute your incoming calls the way you want

Who uses Percentage Call Splaying?

Businesses that want to streamline their call distribution process

The team is more satisfied with the process after Zintel. They know everyone gets the same % of calls over the course of the month.

Peter Zintel Customer

Zintel Customer Case Study

Peter heads up a team of six salespeople across different parts of Australia. With a single 1800 number for all enquiries, he needs a fair way to provide all his agents with leads.

With our Percentage Call Splaying feature, Peter is able to equally distribute all incoming calls. Each salesperson receives the same number of enquiries and sales opportunities to their mobile each month. Peter’s happy because it automates the process for him. And his team are happy because they know they’re being treated fairly.

Peter's Zintel Plans

Plan Type
Advanced Call Features
Buy Number & Features

Inbound Number Cost & Plans

A smart business decision you won’t regret.

Choose Your Number Types

From $5 Per Month

How It Works

Select Your Value Plan

From $0 Per Month

Pricing and Plans

Select Your Advanced Features

From $5 Per Month Per Feature

Call Features

Need help getting started? Call us on 1800 946 835

Features Compatibility

Compatibility with inbound numbers

Available with

1300 Number

A 1300 number is more memorable, more professional, and more attractive for prospective customers.

Available with

1800 Number

A 1800 number gives your business a greater competitive edge, enabling your customers to call you toll-free.

Available with

Smart Number

Smart Number are 1300 numbers, 1800 numbers or 13 numbers followed by a word, such as 1300 zintel or 1800 service.

Available with

Local Virtual Number

Local numbers allow you to tailor your phone number for different geographic locations, so you appear as a local wherever you advertise.

Need help getting started? We’re always here to help

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I create a rule for the percentage of calls that go to different phones or staff?

Yes. For example, if you want to distribute calls equally among a team of four, you’d send 25% of calls to each phone. Or if you wanted one answer point to handle most calls, you might select 75% for one phone, and 25% for another.

How many answering points can I use when creating rules?

We include up to four answering points. If you need to add more to your plan, please contact us for a quote.

Do you distribute calls on a call-by-call basis?

No. Calls are not distributed on a call by call basis, however over the course of a month calls will be split across answerpoints at the percentages requested.

We’re always here to help

See how your business can benefit from Percentage Call Splaying

Buy Numbers & Features